Warning power source output connection. Do not relocate this overcurrent device
2" x 4" - Orange & Black - Solar Warning Label
Per NEC 705.12(7) Place at point of connection.
* NEC 705.12(7) Unless the panel board is rated not less than the sum of the ampere ratings of all overcurrent devices supplying it, a connection in a panel board shall be positioned at the opposite (load) end from the input feeder location or main circuit location. The bus or conductor rating shall be sized for the loads connected in accordance with Article 220.
- Premium outdoor rated vinyl label
- 2.75-mil Vinyl
- 7 Year Permanent Adhesive
- UL certified for UL 969 (USA)
- CSA certified for C22.2 No. 0.15 (Canada)
*NEC code reference is for information only. Refer to the NEC 2017 guide for complete descriptions.
OK for exposure to: Extreme Heat, Cold, Dry and Highly Humid Climate Conditions. Temperature Rating: for use between -40°F to +176°F