INVERTER INPUT CIRCUIT
Solar Label 1" x 4" - Red & White
Per NEC 2014 690.31(B) PV source circuits and PV output circuits shall not be contained in the same raceway, cable tray, outlet box, junction box, or similar fitting as conductors, feeders, branch circuits of other non-PV systems, or inverter output circuits, unless the conductors of the different systems are separated by a partition. PV system conductors shall be identified and grouped as required by 690.31(B)(1) through (4). The means of identification shall be permitted by separate color coding, marking tape, tagging, or other approved means.
(2) PV Output and Inverter Circuits. The conductors of PV output circuits and inverter input and output circuits shall be identified at all points of termination, connection, and splices.
- Premium outdoor rated vinyl label
- 2.75-mil Vinyl
- 7 Year Permanent Adhesive
- UL certified for UL 969 (USA)
- CSA certified for C22.2 No. 0.15 (Canada)
*NEC code reference is for information only. Refer to the NEC 2011 guide for complete descriptions.
OK for exposure to: Extreme Heat, Cold, Dry and Highly Humid Climate Conditions.
Temperature Rating: for use between -40°F to +176°F