Danger Arc Flash and Shock Hazard. Appropriate PPE Required. Do not operate controls or open covers without appropriate personal protection equipment. Failure to comply may result in injury or death! Incident Energy (cal/cm2) ________ Hazard Category _______________. Refer to NFPA 70E for minimum PPE requirements.
3.5" x 5" - ANSI Arc Flash Labels
Write in your own:
Incident Energy (cal/cm)
Designed to meet ANSI Z535.1 safety symbol and color code requirements.
- ANSI signal word: DANGER
- Symbol: SHOCK
- Incident Energy and Hazard Category Fill-ins.
- 2.75-mil Vinyl
- Premium outdoor rated vinyl label
- 7 Year Permanent Adhesive
- UL certified for UL 969 (USA)
- CSA certified for C22.2 No. 0.15 (Canada)