SINGLE 120-VOLT SUPPLY
Solar Warning Label 2" x 4" - Red & White
Per NEC 690.10(C) Place on 120 volt boxes on 240 volt system for (stand-alone systems).
* NEC 690.10(C) The inverter output of a standalone solar photovoltaic system shall be permitted to supply 120 volts to a single-phase, 3-wire, 120/240-volt service equipment or distribution panels where there are no multi wire branch circuits. In all installations, the rating of the overcurrent device connected to the output of the inverter shall be less than the rating of the neutral bus in the service equipment. This equipment shall be marked with the following words or equivalent:
WARNING. SINGLE 120-VOLT SUPPLY. DO NOT CONNECT MULTIWIRE BRANCH CIRCUITS
- Premium outdoor rated vinyl label
- 2.75-mil Vinyl
- 7 Year Permanent Adhesive
- UL certified for UL 969 (USA)
- CSA certified for C22.2 No. 0.15 (Canada)
*NEC code reference is for information only. Refer to the NEC 2011, 2014 or 2017 guide for complete descriptions.
OK for exposure to: Extreme Heat, Cold, Dry and Highly Humid Climate Conditions.
Temperature Rating: for use between -40°F to +176°F