Photovoltaic Power Source
1" x 4" - Photovoltaic Labels
Per NEC 690.31(E)(3) Place on raceways, covers, and open conduit.
* NEC 690.31(E)(3) The labels or markings shall be visible after installations. Photovoltaic power circuit labels shall appear on every section of the wiring system that is separated by enclosures, walls, partitions, ceilings, or floors. Spacing between labels or markings, or between a label and a marking, shall not be more than 3 m (10 ft.). Labels required by this section shall be suitable for the environment where they are installed.
- Premium outdoor rated vinyl label
- 2.75-mil Vinyl
- 7 Year Permanent Adhesive
- UL certified for UL 969 (USA)
- CSA certified for C22.2 No. 0.15 (Canada)
*NEC code reference is for information only. Refer to the NEC 2011 guide for complete descriptions.
OK for exposure to: Extreme Heat, Cold, Dry and Highly Humid Climate Conditions.
Temperature Rating: for use between -40°F to +176°F